Coffee and Sugar Dispenser
For commercial Catering and Hospitality
We are proud to introduce our best complementary Dispenser for every
Organization kitchenette. Dispensers Coffee & Dispensers Sugar
- Used for all kind of powder coffees, granulated coffee, chocolate(drink) powder milk, Soups……and Sugar.
- A very precise and economical mechanism will give you 1/2 Tp or 1 Tp No need for electricity!!!
- Will organize and keep clean your kitchenette.
- A big 1.5 liter SAN plastic container will save you frequent refilling.
- Very easy disassembling for cleaning internal parts.
- Single, Double,Trio options.
- Durable painted steel or prestigious stainless steel stands.
- Free standing and Wall mounted options.
- Made of durable plastic and stainless steel internal parts for long lasting use .
- For commercial quantities it is an option to order the stand and plastic parts In your preferable color.
- It is the Ideal coffee&sugar dispenser for busy offices, factories, waiting and conference Rooms, Breakfast in hotels/motels, caterings and More….
Autofill Hot Water Urns
- Auto fill hot water urns for Institutional use on Weekdays
- And Special design for “Shabbat” and Jewish Holidays
- Special design & metod for autofill and water warming that assures the fact that our urns keeps the water temp. fix (95 c) regardless the hot water draw quantities.
- standard urns: 150 up to 600 cups/hour and non standard according special request.
- Robust stainless steel double wall construction ensures high degree of reliability and long life even in hard environment.
- “Vapour Free Urns”
- The boiling vapour will get out through a pipe and will drip into the integral drip-tray.
- It is recommended to use softwater to avoid the scale, if not, it is easy to open the top cover and descale the urn.
- Special Two Tank “Glisha” design urns for Kashrut assurance in jewish Institutes such as:
- Hospitals, home for ages, hotels, educational institutes……
- They are approved by the “Institute for science and Halacha –Jerusalem” And by “Zomet institute “which are the two institutes for science and halacha in Israel